Saturday, 7 June 2008
1.45pm
Just finished lunch and I feel so bloated now.
Met WeiPing at macs just now, apparently, I was supposed to use his lappie to help him book a room in school because my IE had some problem. Apparently, he had some problem opening his IE page cos he got blacklisted by wireless@sg for some abnormal activities. In the end, We didn't get anything done-_- ahahahs. What have you been doing on your lappie WeiPing?
To SPWB committee members, Thomas Shaun and Maggie(if you all read this)
Spent the whole of last night till morning drawing up a hierarchy chart, defining the posts and coming up with a job scope for you guys. I don't wish to see anymore of u guys not knowing what you're supposed to do and also I don't wish to see any of you guys poking into another person's business unless the appointed person asks you to help with it. I have tried to listen to all of your problems, some backstabbing here and there. I guess you know who you are. I don't wish to see anymore of that and also another plan of trying to take over so and so's position. Please look at the club hierarchy closely and know your place in the club. No more creating any problems. Period.
Went to eat at Sakae on Thursday! With Clauds, Fh ,Pauline and bumped into Keith and Wilfred there? Hahahas, anyway, I had fun that day. Love clauds, fh and pauline! Although I know Pauline got a bit bored of shopping. Sorry:P
Also caught Kungfu Panda! Although its a kids show and the ratio of kids to adults in the cinema was 3:1, I loved the show, the kids screaming and laughing.
Sweet or salty popcorn for you Keith? :P
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D